Sontuoso update per tutti i piloti di WT!
Il changelog promette MOLTO bene (finalmente) e sembra esser più facile sbloccare i vari aerei con il sistema degli RP. L’update è circa di 400mb e procede abbastanza rapidamente, sotto copio changelog completo che vi consiglio vivamente di leggere.
- Improved physics of AI bots (AI physics is now closer to the actual);
- Fixed ricochet of bombs hitting water surface;
- Improved controls for mouse-aim mode for several planes;
- Fixed achievements on take-offs and landings;
- Visual bugs are fixed for P-40, Yak-3, I-185 M-82, MiG-9, FW-190А-8, Ki-84;
- Fixed login window bug (in some cases player could not enter the game);
- Visibility distance on horizon and below is increased for +10% in RB
- Fixed matchmaking bug when a player was counted as several players to balance the fight.
- RP report in the log now shows RP gained for new aircraft, not modifications;
- Several improvements to radio commands;
- Devoiced users have their radio commands blocked;
- Battle rating parameter shows corrects values for RB and SB modes (previously battle rating parameter was shown as for AB mode);
- Reduced limits of anti-flood filters for radio commands to avoid radio-commands spamming.
Airplanes and Damage Model
- New special airplanes TB-3 and XF5F “Skyrocket”; planes are being given out to starting from today, all the players who completed at least 10 tasks will receive their rewards within the next few days.
- Pilots’ and gunners’ damage area is reduced for all planes. The shape of damage area is now close to average man’s shape. Chance to knock the pilot or gunner out is reduced: from the side by 40-50%, from the front and from the rear by 10-15%, from above and from below – by 20-30%.
- B7A2 — turn time and basic aircraft control fixed;
- Yak-9U/UT/P – turn time and basic aircraft control fixed;
- Yak-3 – turn time and basic aircraft control fixed;
- Nimrod Mk.I — fm fixed according to data sheet;
- Nimrod Mk.II — fm fixed according to data sheet;
- Fury I — fm fixed according to data sheet;
- Fury II — fm fixed according to data sheet;
- Ki-84 – turn time and basic aircraft control fixed;
- Lа-5 — fm fixed according to data sheet;
- I-16 (both modifications) – nose down issue fixed.
- MG-131 AP-I ammo added;
- MG-131 stealth ammo added;
- Fire rate for Ho-5 20mm cannon has been increased from 600 to 800 shots per minute, one-second burst mass increased accordingly in the data;
- Piercing and damage fixed for German 15mm AP shell.
- RP requirements changed to unlock new aircraft:
1st rank – amount of RP needed is increased by 0-14%
2nd rank – amount of RP needed is increased by 3-10%
3rd rank – amount of RP needed is reduced by 0-16%
4th rank – amount of RP needed is reduced by 14-20%
5th rank – amount of RP needed is reduced by 20%
- RP reward reduced for destroying ground targets for bombers
- RP rewards in Realisctic and Simulator Battles all increased by 20%
- Repair costs are changed according to new statistics data. Most planes have their repair costs decreased, especially in AB but the difference is not very significant.
- Silver Lions rewards for destroying ground targets in AB is increased by 30%
- Silver Lions rewards for air kills is reduced in RB (by 25%) and SB (by 17%)
Miscellaneous Improvements :
- Several crashes fixed
- Improved connection stability.
Devi essere autenticato per inviare un commento.